
It was so sunny and warm we decided to go out and blow some bubbles and enjoy the sunshine! She looks so adorable!

Now I have a professional taste tester. She loves when I make cookies! I guess the messier she gets the better the cookies are:)
These must have been pretty dang good!


One day Charlee and I went out to work in the flower garden and at first she was helping me, but I guess she worked too hard! Next thing I knew she was laying down in the most awkward position you could think of. Had to get it on camera.


Now I have a professional taste tester. She loves when I make cookies! I guess the messier she gets the better the cookies are:)
These must have been pretty dang good!








1 comment:
Did you do a bunch of updates at once or something? I've missed all these. What a cute little family you have. :)
Miss you.
Post a Comment