I can't believe my little baby girl is a year now! She grew up before I knew it, and is still getting bigger by the minute. I attempted to make her birthday cake and I'm not sure how good it tasted, but I think it turned out pretty dang cute. And by the mess she made I think she liked it!!
3 comments:
She is getting so big! I can't believe how fast time goes.
How are you doing? It has been forever since I talked to you. Hope things are good and Happy Birthday to the little one!
Looks like fun. Glad to see more pics of your little cutie and its always fun to see what you guys are up to.
I can't belive that she is really one. She is so beautiful and cute what a fun party love the cake way to go on that one
Post a Comment