Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Still Waiting............

Just so you know, I am still pregnant! We will post as soon as she comes, the question is When will She be ready? We have tried walking, Blue Cohosh, bouncing on a medical ball, getting a massage on the "prego" points, but nothing has worked yet! Any ideas you can send my way I would appreciate it mucho!

10 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

Im so so sorry!! You must be miserable. I cant wait to see you, Love you!!

Lisa Marie said...

Having a doctor induce you seems to work wonders. LOL. That's what I had to do.

Andrea said...

Mya came early on her own, but my sis-in law did the castor oil (goes down best with a slurpee) & it worked for her. What works for one doesn't always work for the other... but it's an idea. Good luck!! I hope you have her soon!

Tiffany and Ben said...

Well you know what they say, the more she cooks the better she will sleep and eat. that means more sleep for you after she comes.

Jen said...

Um try sex sweety! Lots of it! He He. Its suppossed to work. I used 3 Tbls. Castor oil mixed with some sprite and it made me have ellie! Good luck

Tweedle Dee said...

Hmmm, they say eat eggplant parmesian. I don't think it helps but Macaroni Grill has the best tasting one. I've heard that castor oil can help but if it doesn't it just ends up giving you the runs or your having the runs while you deliver which can be embarassing. Try lifting things that make you strain like go buy some dog food & Don't let Bryan carry it. Yeah Bryan will get a lot of dirty looks from other people but the strain/pressure helps knock the baby loose. I don't know if it's very safe though. Good luck!! Can't wait to see Charlee!!

Just Me said...

Supposively Sex (I heard once that Pitossin comes from animal sperm), and Walking do the trick. I've heard mixed reviews on Castor Oil, most people say it just makes you feel like crap. The cohosh is kind of dangerous. I read one the other day... massage castor oil into your belly, and put a warm towel or warming pad on it. Good luck--But I heard you were being induced tomorrow anyway. :)

Carrie Ross said...

Sex! It's the last thing that you wanna do...but it totally works!

Lisa Marie said...

Congrats on having the baby!! We love you and wish we could be ther!

Lisa Marie said...

So, when do we get to see pictures of the baby? Stop hogging her all to yourself!! I want to see my new niece!