


Yeah, Charlee came on March 7th at 6:40pm. 7lbs 5oz and 20" long. She is so adorable and getting so big and chubby fast! I have some totally cute pictures of her we took when we got home. Sorry it took so long to update my blog, being a mom keeps me very busy!
13 comments:
Ive been waiting for these pics. Charlee is so cute now we'll have girls the same age. fun!
SO SO CUTE!! I cant wait to see her again. What a cutie!
You guys made a cute baby!!! She is adorable I've been going on your blog everyday to see if you had pictures of her. Cant wait to see her in person!!
Cute Cute Cute!! Love you Joy, hope you are feeling better :)
She is absolutely beautiful!!! Im so excited for you girl! I cant wait to come see her!
Congrats Joy! I'm so excited for you! Being a mommy is the best thing ever! I love her name too! Charlee Lucille! So cute!
Ya, that took WAAAAAY too long to post those pictures! Don't forget there are aunts and uncles that aren't in Utah that are dying to see a bazillion pictures of our new little niece. Keep them coming!!!!!
She's beautiful you guys! She looks so much like Bryan. It's weird that she's still cute. HAHAHAHAHA. :-)
Congrats! She is beautiful!
Congrats! Sorry I haven't been to see you yet, but we don't want to get the cute little girl sick. She is a cutie!
Oh, she is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well, and adjusting! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys, she is a doll!
She is so cute! can't wait to see her.
Yehaaa pics she is so so so cute I am so happy for you guys
Post a Comment