This is Charlee's first bath..... I know she looks upset, but I promise she really liked it! She didn't even cry once. She has been such a good baby for us, and we love every moment we get to spend with her.
Spanky and Max love giving her kisses, and they are so protective over her. Every night when Charlee cries, Max will wake up with me just to check in on her before he goes back to sleep. Its so much fun to see our family grow! You should see all of us packed into our little car! Bryan drives, Max is in the front seat, Charlee is by the door, I am in the middle, and Spanky is on my other side! Its getting rediculous packing us all around, we need to upgrade to some SUV soon.
Here are some pictures I took of Charlee today. This is her in her new bath robe, I absolutely love it! And I had her pose for the camera to show her off.
5 comments:
Tell Charlee to stop growing until we get there!
Look at those big eyes, what a doll!
So so cute!! She is a doll! They grow up so fast, I cant believe she will be a month old on Saturday, CRAZY!!
Pretty girl :)
That is soooo cute!!! Mickie hated the bath unless it was with Rick. She would shower or bathe with him any day but if I stuck her in a bath alone, she'd cry the whole time!
Post a Comment