The count down begins!! I am so excited to be a mother, these last days seem to drag on forever! Here is a picture of me today 38 1/2 weeks along. Hopefully next time you see me, I will look a little less round.
Don't get your hopes up too much. You stay round for a lot longer than you'd like to after giving birth. But it's SO worth it. I'm excited to meet her in June!!
Bryan and I got married December 17, 2005 in the Mt. Timp Temple. We have 2 dogs, Max our dobie, and Spankie our lab mut. They really have made our family feel complete. But now Charlee has joined our family, and I love her so much!It's hard to imagine life without our little angel, she is such a blessing and completely adorable! We bought a house in Lehi and have loved making it into a home!
4 comments:
Yeah!!! I can't wait to see the little one! You look SO cute!
Don't get your hopes up too much. You stay round for a lot longer than you'd like to after giving birth. But it's SO worth it. I'm excited to meet her in June!!
You really look good. can't wait to hold your little one. miss you girl.
Cute cuteBelly!
Lov You Joy Boy!:)
Post a Comment