Thursday, February 5, 2009

Amazing!

Today at lunch, we saw a lady with THE longest fingernails ever! She is in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest fingernails. Her name is Lee Redmond, and she is super nice. They were 2 feet 11 inches! Here is a short video of me and her at Chuck-a-rama (lunch with my grandpa).

6 comments:

Just Me said...

Oh my gosh! Your belly is soooo small! I'm HUGE I can't believe you are 4 weeks ahead of me!! Darn Amniotic Fluid!
I an seriousl hardly breath sometimes there is SOO much fluid. Yes I have a picture, but I can't find my cords to get it onto the computer.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh that is sick, why would you do that! How does she eat or do her hair or drive? Let us know when the baby gets here ok!

Lisa Marie said...

So gross! Ewww. What did Grandpa think of that? lol.

Tweedle Dee said...

I've seen her picture before & it's still shocks me. Why would she want to grow them that long!? What did they look like up close?

Tiffany and Ben said...

Sick is all i have to say. how does she wipe her butt. does she have someone taking care of her 24x7. anyway you look cute. miss you.

Tweedle Dee said...

Only 14 days to go! Can you believe it!?! Your almost done! Savor Charlee's kicks you'll miss them when she's out!