This is for my family and friends that are away and don't have the pleasure of watching me slowly bloat like a balloon. Here is a quick picture of my huge belly getting bigger! Jacquie and Lisa, you both better update you bellies soon.
Ohhhh,your so stinking cute! I know everyone probably says that to you & it's the last thing you feel but you'll look back & think that someday. You are carrying really high & all in the front...they're right, must be a girl. By the way I love the name you've picked out for her.
Hey Joy, You look great! Hope you guys are doing well down in Utah. We're in Cardston enjoying our home which we've been renovating. Take care, Your cousin Andrea ;)
Joy you look AMAZING! I wish I looked like you when I was pregers! I'm way excited for you! Here's a Mom to soon-to-be-Mom hint, Read "Baby Wise" it'll help you out BIG time!
Bryan and I got married December 17, 2005 in the Mt. Timp Temple. We have 2 dogs, Max our dobie, and Spankie our lab mut. They really have made our family feel complete. But now Charlee has joined our family, and I love her so much!It's hard to imagine life without our little angel, she is such a blessing and completely adorable! We bought a house in Lehi and have loved making it into a home!
7 comments:
I didn't realize you were that close! You look so cute!
You are so cute. Your hair is getting long!
Wow, it looks like you're carrying that baby really high. Cute! I'll take a pucture soon, I promise.
you look so so so cute. I also love you hair
Ohhhh,your so stinking cute! I know everyone probably says that to you & it's the last thing you feel but you'll look back & think that someday. You are carrying really high & all in the front...they're right, must be a girl. By the way I love the name you've picked out for her.
Hey Joy,
You look great! Hope you guys are doing well down in Utah. We're in Cardston enjoying our home which we've been renovating.
Take care,
Your cousin Andrea ;)
Joy you look AMAZING! I wish I looked like you when I was pregers! I'm way excited for you! Here's a Mom to soon-to-be-Mom hint, Read "Baby Wise" it'll help you out BIG time!
Post a Comment