Bryan and I got married December 17, 2005 in the Mt. Timp Temple. We have 2 dogs, Max our dobie, and Spankie our lab mut. They really have made our family feel complete. But now Charlee has joined our family, and I love her so much!It's hard to imagine life without our little angel, she is such a blessing and completely adorable! We bought a house in Lehi and have loved making it into a home!
6 comments:
You are still so tiny you butthead!! :)
Hey, that's me in the background!! :)
Oh your so cute I love it!!! your kichin color looks really good to I LIKE it !!!
These are cute pictures! Your smart to take pictures with a pregnant belly. I didn't want a whole lot & I regret it now.
You look so cute, and I love your kitchen! Can't wait to see you tom!
you look so so cute. Can't wait. I still can't belve that it is almost here
Post a Comment