Monday, October 6, 2008

Home from the Cruise



Every night we got back to our room, we had cute animals on our bed made from towels.




We loved kariokee!!
This is the laboofadora (not quite sure how to spell that). It means blow hole and its the largest in the world, but truthfully not too exciting!




Formal Night!
This is Dee our waitress, she was so much fun!




The three pregnant girls! (Jacquie too, not pictured)







Catalina Island we rented golf carts and cruised around the cute little island. And did some snorkeling. So pretty here!
















When we got home I crashed! I was so exhausted, but it was all worth it!

5 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I miss you guys already. Your dogs are huge! Good pictures.

Jenna Marie said...

IM SO JEALOUS!! Cant wait til we go together!!

Tiffy Ann said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully some day I will be able to go on one. By the way--you are super cute with that bump!

Tiffany and Ben said...

Looks like you had alot of fun in the sun. you look so good. can't wait to see you again.

Just Me said...

How fun... So sad I missed it,but it was probably better that way. I had a headache almost the entire week! Cute pictures pregnant girl. Can hardly see your belly!