This is my gorgeous friend and co worker Jenna Marie. We have taken before and after pictures of her hair going from Blond to Brunet! I love it, and think it fits her well. What do you think?
Bryan and I got married December 17, 2005 in the Mt. Timp Temple. We have 2 dogs, Max our dobie, and Spankie our lab mut. They really have made our family feel complete. But now Charlee has joined our family, and I love her so much!It's hard to imagine life without our little angel, she is such a blessing and completely adorable! We bought a house in Lehi and have loved making it into a home!
3 comments:
I really like her as a brunette.
Wow, I did not know she was going dark. Big difference! Looks good, Brings out her eyes.
I think that she lookes tanner. I love it
Post a Comment