Friday, September 5, 2008

Great Labor day weekend!

I had such a great weekend! Saturday, my friend Jenna and I went up to Park City and had so much fun. We shopped, went down the Alpine slide, and ate lots of good food. I really needed to get away and it was so pretty outside, luckily we went when we did because Sunday and Monday got so cold! I guess fall is finally here.

5 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

I like the pic of you (on Jenna's page) with a belly. So cute!

Lisa Marie said...

I wish it would get realy cold here for a day or two. Hooray! You posted!

Tiffany and Ben said...

Yes it was cold, and I wish it would stay warm. wish I could have been there. it looked like a lot of fun.

Just Me said...

Yeah!! Glad you had a good time... We're doing girls time this afternoon. I'm hoping I get to use a pottery wheel at the craft place we are going. :)

Angie&Blake said...

i think your blog is very cute all you need is more pictures keep up the good work im glad your a blogger i missed you!!!