This weekend we got together with a bunch of old friends for a bbq. It was so much fun to see everyone and their kids! I hope we can get together again soon. Here is a picture of all the girls, then all the guys (minus Nikki and Jake).
wahooo I found your blog. I can't belive that you already have the pics up. I am so glad that we all got together. It was so much fun see all of you. We need to play more. Love your guts
Bryan and I got married December 17, 2005 in the Mt. Timp Temple. We have 2 dogs, Max our dobie, and Spankie our lab mut. They really have made our family feel complete. But now Charlee has joined our family, and I love her so much!It's hard to imagine life without our little angel, she is such a blessing and completely adorable! We bought a house in Lehi and have loved making it into a home!
4 comments:
Hey, why are you so cute and little still? I'm super excited to see you with a really big baby belly. lol. 1 more week until the cruise!!!! WooHoo!!!
wahooo I found your blog. I can't belive that you already have the pics up. I am so glad that we all got together. It was so much fun see all of you. We need to play more. Love your guts
You still look like a hot skinny not pregnant chick! Oh to be on the first pregnancy again...
That was so much fun to see everyone and catch up! Thanks for coming, we definitely need to do it again!
Post a Comment