We had so much fun at Thanksgiving Point petting zoo.
Meagan, Josh and Lizzie
Charlee getting her crooked piercing re done! Such a fun day:(
Memorial Day. Visiting Bryan's Fathers grave in Alpine.
Charlee and cousin Capri
Charlee just got her ears pierced, too bad they were crooked!
Charlee and cousin Ashley taking a bath!
Josh and Meagan are Married! Josh, I couldn't have picked out a better sister-in-law and we are all so happy you found such a great girl! Lizzy is adorable too!
Bryan and I got married December 17, 2005 in the Mt. Timp Temple. We have 2 dogs, Max our dobie, and Spankie our lab mut. They really have made our family feel complete. But now Charlee has joined our family, and I love her so much!It's hard to imagine life without our little angel, she is such a blessing and completely adorable! We bought a house in Lehi and have loved making it into a home!
1 comment:
Cute Cute pictures Joy! I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment