Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jeron and Lisa came to Visit

Nothing better than Bear Lake in August!


We went to Bear Lake over the weekend and had so much fun! Here are the boys hanging out and attempting to do hand stands. The water was a little bit cold, but very fun! It was so nice to go get a little R & R.

















When I saw the boys had all snuck off to chill and relax, I had to take a picture. Charlee is so close to crawling, and always so super cute! I love the picture of her and Grandpa Rose, I think it is one of my favorite pictures of them both. You can see how nice Charlee is going to be to Capri, she is already pulling her ear to make her cry!! Oh boy, its already started!

































Last week Lisa, Jeron, Kaden, and baby Masen came up to Utah to visit! The picture with all three babies are Charlee, (the biggest) Capri, and the amazing hair belongs to Mason. Kaden is throwing a ball to Daddy and this was the face he had to make before letting it go. He threw surprisingly well for a little guy! The other two pictures are of Mom and Dad holding Mason.

















































3 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

So so fun! We need to plan a weekend together.

Lisa Marie said...

We had so much fun! Jeron wants to move back there so bad. I hate seeing him so unhappy here so I'm probably going to give in. If you have any ideas for a job for him up there let us know! :) Thanks for the good pics! Now I'll go put them up on my blog.

shanda said...

how fun. I love all of your pics