Monday, July 13, 2009

Midnight at Sundance











There is something magical about the mountains on a warm summer night with a full moon. It felt good to get away from the busy monotony, and enjoy the fresh air together at Sundance. It might seem boring to just sit on the tram and watch the moon, but it was very relaxing to spend some one on one time with Bryan.




P.S. It is very hard to take a picture of the moon when your seat bobs up and down the entire time!

3 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

lol, Bryan is still as photogenic as ever! I'm excited for when Mason gets old enough so Jeron and I can go do something as just a couple again.

Jenna Marie said...

Fun, I cant wait to go next time!!

Tweedle Dee said...

That's funny...I was trying to figure out what that first picture was. I didn't know Sundance had their tram going at night, that sounds sooo nice. I'll have to go some time. I enjoy it during the day but it gets really hot. I'm glad you guys are still finding time for each other. It gets challenging when you have a baby.