

Last Sunday, Bryan was able to bless Charlee. He did such a good job, and I am so proud that he was able to bless his baby girl! It was such a great day, and good to spend some time with our family. It was so special to see her in the dress that I was blessed in 24 years ago. Hopefully we can keep the tradition going generation after generation.
9 comments:
Oh yea! Isn't it so awesome knowing that your husband is worthy to do that? We wish we could have been there. Tell Charlee not to grow up too much between now and next month.
That's so neat, and she looks beautiful!
she is beautiful it was soooo good to see you guys keep in touch
Wow, thats amazing that you still have your blessing dress for your daughter to wear. She's beautiful!!
She looks so beautiful. What a blessing in your life. I am so happy for you guys. I bet Butch did a great job
Oh, she looks pretty, and you look great too :) Love you guys :)
Yay, I'm glad to see your blog! It's sooo cute. I love Charlee's blessing dress! Your little family is adorable-lets keep in touch! Good to see you the other day girl!
Hi Joy, your baby is so cute. I love all the fat rolls. Enjoy her they grow so fast. My blog is wridefamily.blogspot.com
Oh she is so cute! I'm sad I didn't get to see her at Jess's shower! I want to see her soon
Post a Comment