Friday, November 21, 2008

Prego Belly




I know I haven't posted in a while, but thats because I have a really boring life! We have just been keeping busy with work and projects on the house. When we finish I will show how cute my house is! Anyway, here is a picture of my big prego belly at work, and a side profile of Charlee!

6 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Cute!!

Angie&Blake said...

Love it Im so glad to know im not the only one going through it your so cute as a prego girl love ya

Just Me said...

CUTE! CUTE!!

( I did two cutes 'cause lisa did one. :))

Wildings said...

So cute, finally starting to show huh!?

shanda said...

Dude when did that happen I just saw you a few weeks ago. Crazy!!! you look so cute

Tweedle Dee said...

Congratulations on finding out she's a girl! You will Love having a girl. It's cute to see you pregnant.